Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sunday Setlist - 09.05.10


Week #111 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, September 5th.

- Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee
- Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
- Mighty to Save
- Shout to the Lord

I was away this past Sunday, but had one of my worship team members lead. He's done it for me in the past and always does a great job. I'm very thankful to have some people that can take the lead in my absence.

I was in Leavenworth, Kansas (outside Kansas City) this past weekend for a memorial service for my wife's grandmother. It was a tough weekend, but also a sweet weekend with a lot of family celebrating the life of Grace Thengvall (10.17.19-8.25.10). While there we had the opportunity to worship with the family of High Prairie Church. This is the church that my wife's grandparents, aunt, and uncle attend. A nice, small, country church with a lot of great people. The day of the memorial service they provided lunch for us. All I could think of was a great picture of the church being the church. It was a great Sunday morning as well. One of their young adults was leaving for Lebanon to teach english as a school there. It was a morning of commissioning her to go out and share Jesus with others. The pastor brought a message on that same idea, from Matthew 28.19. Here is the setlist from High Prairie Church.

- All Hail King Jesus
- We've A Story to Tell to the Nations
- Doxology
- Send the Light
- People Need the Lord

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-111/

No comments:

Post a Comment