Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sunday Setlist - 10.02.11


Week #167 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, October 2nd.

Ohio Edition:
- In Christ Alone by Keith & Kristyn Getty
- The Heart of Worship by Matt Redman
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

California Edition:
- Forever by Chris Tomlin
- Indescribable by Chris Tomlin
- All the Earth Will Sing Your Praises by Travis Cottrell

This week I was on vacation back in Ohio. My wife and I took a week to visit my family as well as attend homecoming at our alma mater Cedarville University. It was a great trip! Always enjoy getting to spend time with my family, but it was also a blast to get back to CU and see a lot of great friends and profs. I'm so thankful for my time at CU and it was great to be back. It was also my classes 5 year reunion. Hard to believe it's been that long already (though technically only 4 years for me as I extended my college time to 5 years). Our trip ended by being able to worship with our old church there, Southeastern Baptist Church. It was great to see everyone there. During our time back at CU, I was also blessed to have the opportunity to lead worship in chapel. It was so great to lead the student body in worship. I got together a great group of friends and everything went incredibly well. So I will add one more setlist to this post.

Cedarville University Chapel Edition:
- God Is Able by Hillsong
- Stronger by Hillsong

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-167/

No comments:

Post a Comment