Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Radicalis Day 1 Worship Setlists


In light of the posts I did for the worship setlists of day 1 and 2 of Catalyst West Coast last year, I decided I would do the same for this years Radicalis conference. As a worship leader, I'm always interested in what songs other worship leaders are doing and how they're putting them together. This way, I actually have them written down and can possibly put them to use at my church. Those posts seemed helpful to many people last year, so hopefully they may prove helpful to this years attendees of Radicalis. I've also included links to where you can download these songs on iTunes.

Morning Setlist #1
Worship Leaders: Michael and Lisa Gungor


- The Earth Is Yours
- Holy, Holy, Holy
- Ancient Skies
- Beautiful Things

Morning Setlist #2
Worship Leaders: Michael and Lisa Gungor


- You Have Me
- Late Have I Loved You
- How He Loves by John Mark McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment