Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sunday Setlist - 02.14.10


Week #82 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, February 14th.

- O Worship the King
- Holy is the Lord
- God of Wonders
- How Great is Our God

Well, sorry for the late post for this weeks posting of Sunday Setlists, but I just got back late last night from a quick trip to Yosemite National Park with my wife after leaving right after church on Sunday. Had a great time and if you've ever been to Yosemite you know it is absolutely breathtaking. Check out a picture I took here. No better place in the world to be. I also got the chance to spend a whole summer serving there with A Christian Ministry in the National Parks in the summer of 2006.

We had another great time of worship on Sunday though. Some great songs and even had some of my other team members lead out on some of them. It's always great to have volunteers that can do that. I think the congregation likes it as well and I always enjoy not having to start every single song, every single Sunday.

Stay tuned for next Sunday's posting as it's going to be a big one. I have been given the whole service by my pastor and it's going to be focused completely on worshiping our God through the use of song, scripture reading, prayer, etc.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-82/

No comments:

Post a Comment