Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Setlist - 07.24.11


Week #157 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, July 24th.

- Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee by Charlie Hall
- I Am Yours by Michael Neale
- Glorified by Jared Anderson
- Holy is the Lord by Chris Tomlin

What an interesting morning. We were having all kinds of sound issues. Most likely most of them were because we had to pull apart our system for the outdoor service last weekend and just need to get things dialed back in correctly. Then some time during the announcement time between the first and second songs, the battery in my guitar went out. Of course I didn't know until I went to start the second song. Luckily I am thankful to have a great team, and even though they didn't hear my guitar they everyone kept going. It ended up going just fine for the next two songs. Then during the message I was able to get the battery changed and we were back to normal for the last song. Hopefully we can get the sound stuff dialed in for next Sunday and we'll be good to go.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-157/

No comments:

Post a Comment