Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunday Setlist - 02.19.12


Week #187 of Sunday Setlists. Here is the setlist for Sunday, February 19th.

- Alive Again by Matt Maher
- I Will Follow by Chris Tomlin
- All My Fountains by Chris Tomlin
- Hosanna by Paul Baloche
- Healing Is In Your Hands by Christy Nockels
- Voice Of Truth by Casting Crowns

In light of my comments in last Sunday Setlist post, my wife and I decided to return to Spring Hills this past Sunday.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-187/

No comments:

Post a Comment