Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Books I've Read this Year

A friend of mine did a post similar to this, but I thought I would post the books I've read this year. This is just a complete list and in no particular order as far as favorites or recommendations; just a list of what I've read this year. Hopefully next year the list will be even longer:

• The Gospel According to Starbucks by Leonard Sweet
• Aqua Church 2.0 by Leonard Sweet
• Next Generation Leader by Andy Stanley
• it: How Churches and Leaders Can it and Keep it by Craig Groeschel
• Simple Church by Thom S. Rainer & Eric Geiger
• Crazy Love by Francis Chan
• Fearless by Max Lucado
• Tender Warrior by Stu Weber
• Living With Confidence in a Chaotic World by David Jeremiah
• My Heart's Desire by David Jeremiah
• Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

And here are a few books I am currently reading, though you can actually see this to the right:

• The Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey
• Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
• How to Reach Your Full Potential for God by Charles Stanley

Along with the books I am currently reading, for your fancy here is a list of books I have waiting to be read at this point right now:

• Here I Am to Worship by Tim Hughes
• Facedown by Matt Redman
• Forgotten God by Francis Chan
• Scouting the Divine by Margaret Feinberg
• Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
• A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
• What's So Amazing About Grace? by Philip Yancey
• How Now Shall We Live? by Charles Colson and Nancy Pearcey
• Called to Worship by Vernon Whaley
• Captured by Grace by David Jeremiah
• Chasing Daylight by Erwin McManus

There you have it. Take from this what you will and hopefully maybe you can find some books on this list that you might enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment