Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Setlist - 06.05.11


Week #150 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, June 5th.

- Lord I Lift Your Name on High by Rick Founds
- Agnus Dei by Michael W. Smith & Holy, Holy, Holy
- Surrender by Lincoln Brewster & I Surrender All
- Happy Day by Tim Hughes

This morning I enjoyed the rare experience of being able to worship next to my wife from the congregation. It was great and it's been a long time since we've been able to do that; this is the first time at Bethel since joining the staff in October of 2007. I was on vacation with my family at the Outer Banks in North Carolina all last week, so I had a couple of guys on the worship team plan and lead the service. They did a great job and everything sounded great this morning. I'm very thankful to serve with others that can take the lead. It was great to not have to lead this morning. I enjoy getting to lead the church in worship through music, but it was nice to be able to take a break and just worship with the rest of the church this morning and not be the one leading them.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-150/

No comments:

Post a Comment