Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sunday Setlist - 08.07.11


Week #159 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, August 7th.

- O Worship the King by Chris Tomlin
- New Doxology by Gateway Worship
- Lord I Need You by Kristian Stanfill (special music - communion)
- Open the Eyes of My Heart by Paul Baloche

It was a great morning of worship. Also, the sound system was much better this Sunday than the past couple. It was also a very different Sunday as we didn't have much of a message, but instead spent some time praying as a church at a lot of different prayer stations that each had a different focus. For those that find this that are worship leaders, I want to take this moment to share with you all a resource that I recently came across. My friend Adam Hundley shared with me a fantastic app for the iPad called OnSong. It's a great app for managing all your chord charts and using the iPad to display them on a Sunday morning. I was previously having to shorten and convert all my charts to PDF and pull them in with Stanza. There's a decent amount of time involved changing the charts to the right format, but once that's done it's a great app. This was the first time that I used it, but I plan on using it for a while.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-159/

No comments:

Post a Comment