Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunday Setlist - 10.09.11


Week #168 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, October 9th.

- How Great Thou Art by Paul Baloche
- Everlasting God by Brenton Brown

It was a good service this morning. We've been having a missions emphasis these last two Sundays. Our speaker was Jeff Gilman who is the director of the Redwood Gospel Mission here in Santa Rosa. We also had their Men's Choir with us (which is why we only had two songs). He brought a great message. I also took a step out and lead without chord charts this morning. This is something I've really wanted to do, and luckily with only two songs and them being songs we do quite often, I decided to give it a shot. It went great. It was really nice to not have that little distraction of music on a stand in front of me. I felt like I was able to connect with the congregation more. Definitely gonna work harder at this in the future. I would love to be able to not use music at all on Sunday mornings.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-168/

No comments:

Post a Comment