Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Setlist - 10.23.11


Week #170 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, October 23th.

- Hosanna by Paul Baloche
- It Is Well by Todd Fields
- Glory to God Forever by Steve Fee
- O Worship the King by Chris Tomlin

It was a good morning of worship at Bethel. The team did great and I felt that the songs really linked up well with the message this morning. It's my prayer that what we're doing is really drawing people in to worship. So often it looks like people are participating and I know people show it in different ways, but I really hope that somehow they're connecting with God through our time of singing. I pray that for myself as well.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-170/

No comments:

Post a Comment