Part 7 of the posts regarding books that I have read lately. Part 1: books read in 2009, Part 2: books read in January - June of 2010, Part 3: books read in July - December of 2010, Part 4: books read in January - June of 2011, Part 5: books read in July - December of 2011, and Part 6: books read in January - June of 2012.
• Discovering the Mind of a Woman by Ken Nair
• No Ordinary Marriage by Tim Savage *
• Unleash! by Perry Noble
• Captured by Grace by David Jeremiah
• Note to Self by Joe Thorn
• Glorious Ruin by Tullian Tchividjian
• Torn by Jud Wilhite (re-read)
• Grace by Max Lucado *
• Mistakes Leaders Make by Dave Kraft *
• Redemption by Mike Wilkerson
• Date Your Wife by Justin Buzzard (re-read)
• Every Man's Battle by Stephen Arterburn & Fred Stoeker
• Grace Transforming by Phil Ryken *
• Beyond Ordinary by Justin & Trisha Davis *
What are you reading? Leave me a comment with your recommendations!
Special thanks to BookSneeze/Thomas Nelson, Tyndale, and Crossway for providing some of these books to read and review (marked by a *).