Week #90 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, April 11th.
- Open the Eyes of My Heart
- Empty Me
- Be Thou My Vision
- Mighty to Save
- In Christ Alone
- The Solid Rock
- I Am Yours (Take My Life)
What a wonderful morning we had this past Sunday. We did something a little different in our services in that it was completely centered around prayer. We also had more music than usual and weaved the two together, having some time of singing and then time of corporate prayer. We had everyone break up into small groups and pray with each other. Since we had music throughout the whole service my worship team stayed on the platform and we got to pray together. It was a blessing to me to be able to spend some extra time in prayer with my team members. They are a great group of people and I am so blessed to have them as a part of the worship team. Couldn't do this without them. We also allowed people towards the beginning of the service to come up and write down names of those that needed salvation and other prayer requests on some flip charts and a white board that we had set up at the front of the room. We had four different prayer times each focusing on something and there was some scripture read to precede that. The four areas of focus that we chose were
1) for those that needed salvation and that we would have boldness to share the Good News with these people (then we sang Mighty to Save),To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-90/
2) that we would lean on God through prayer to release us from things that are holding us back, as Peter was released from prison because of the prayers of people (then we sand In Christ Alone),
3) to pray for those that have lost jobs, have very little work, or any other needs for provision (then we sang The Solid Rock),
4) that we would be able to give of ourselves to what God has in store for us as we are called to do in Romans 12 (then we sang I Am Yours).