Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Setlist - 04.25.10


Week #92 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, April 25th.

- Holy is the Lord
- New Doxology
- Glory in the Highest
- Glory to God Forever

What a wonderful morning of worship. This past week I had the privilege of attending the Catalyst West Conference hosted at Mariners Church in Irvine, CA. It's a fantastic leadership conference, but with some great times of worship. It was amazing for me to be able to enjoy a time of worship with not having to worry about being the one leading. I was lead by some fantastic worship leaders with a great heart for worship; Jeffrey B. Scott, Aaron Keyes, Carlos Whittaker, Jonathan and Candi Shelton, and Chris Tomlin. Just a time of refreshing for me, which brings me to this morning, and I couldn't wait to pull out my guitar and lead our people in worship through song! A great morning with the family here at Bethel. All glory to God!

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-92/

No comments:

Post a Comment