Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Setlist - 09.19.10


Week #113 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, September 19th.

- Hosanna
- Come Thou Fount, Come Thou King
- Here I Am to Worship
- We Fall Down
- New Doxology

What a great morning of worship. I really love the volunteers on the worship team that I get to work with every week. Praying for one of my volunteers as he leaves for UC Davis today. He has been a great asset to the team. He's been a part of the worship team since before I was there and for the last two and a half years, he's been up there pretty much every week. His main instrument is piano, but when we needed a bass player he decided to learn it. He did and became a great bass player. It's been a joy to serve with him and I wish him the best at college. We've got a real need on the worship team now, as I could really use another piano and bass player now. I know God will provide and for now we'll do the best with what we have.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-113/

2 comments:

  1. nice to give a shout out to your volunteer - good ones make all the difference don't they? it is a joy in ministry to see people develop, mature and grow.

    stay connected...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list Ryan. I love Come Thou Fount, one of my favorites (although I have a lot of them!)

    Did you go directly from Come Thou Fount into Here I Am To Worship? How was the flow?

    ReplyDelete