Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Setlist - 09.26.10


Week #114 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, September 26th.

- Glorified
- How Great Thou Art
- Glory to God Forever
- All Creatures of Our God and King
- My Savior My God
- Holy is the Lord

Another great morning of worship. We also did something today that we don't normally do; we did a walk-in song. We did Glorified by Jared Anderson. I gotta hand it to my team. They do such a great job with new music. I had no intention of doing this song yet. I brought it to them at rehearsal, because I knew I wanted to do it at some point sometime soon. However, they did such a great job with it, they requested to do it this morning. And a great job they did with it. It's also such a great song. Looking forward to really introducing it to our congregation soon.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-114/

1 comment: