Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Setlist - 03.06.11


Week #137 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, March 6th.

- O Worship the King by Chris Tomlin
- All Creatures of Our God and King by David Crowder
- Jesus Paid It All by Kristian Stanfill
- Holy is the Lord by Chris Tomlin

I ended up being away this Sunday as well. My grandma passed away this past Tuesday from pancreatic cancer. My wife and I headed to Michigan to be with my family for the funeral services. I am so thankful for the body at Bethel for all their prayers during this time. I'm also very thankful for a team that is willing to pick things up and continue on without me. They already had to do it last weekend while I was away at the Radicalis Conference and I had to ask them to do it last minute this week. I work with a great team!

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-137/

No comments:

Post a Comment