Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Friday, September 4, 2009

Here we go...

Well, I have decided to enter into the world of blogging. I've done this for a couple reasons; 1) I'm continuing to grow as a worshipper and a worship leader and would like to be able to share insights into what God is teaching me and hopefully be a blessing to others and 2) I'm in my first book as book review blogger for Thomas Nelson and needed a place to put my reviews.

So there will probably be a plethora of subjects to come as I blog, but my prayer is that this continues to be a blog that is honoring to the Lord, even though there may be sharing of struggles as well as blessings. I leave this first post with a couple passages that I post more for my reminder as I go about this blog and my life as a follower of Christ. Romans 12.1 says "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship" (ESV) and I Corinthians 10.31b which says "whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment