Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, May 16, 2010

All About Worship Retreat


Tomorrow I leave for Kansas City and the All About Worship Retreat! I'm so excited to get the chance to attend the retreat. I'm really looking forward to it as it's going to be quite different from every other conference I've attended; a truly unique atmosphere in which we can get together with other worship leaders and get connected on a personal level and learn from each other. We'll also have the opportunity to hear people share and spend some time in worship with some great worship leaders. I'm really looking forward to hopefully being able to slow down and really spend some time with my Creator; some truly meaningful time where I can really reconnect my heart with His. I tend to get lost in the day to day shuffle of running around and then trying to balance multiple jobs. My prayer personally is that I can really open up and hopefully be an encouragement to others in what ever way I can and also allow other to encourage and guide me. I'm still young and haven't been doing this for a long time, so I know there are still many things I need to learn.

I'm sure there will be more to come, so keep an eye out here for more things and also on my twitter at @ryanrotman. Also, on Friday night at 7:30pm CST there will be an Acoustic Night of Worship with Michael Farren of Pocket Full of Rocks, Jared Anderson of Desperation Band, Tommy Walker, and Darrell Evans. If you happen to be in the Kansas City area you're invited to come. If you're not, you can still take part as it will be webcast here.

No comments:

Post a Comment