Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Setlist - 05.02.10


Week #93 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, May 2nd.

- Everlasting God
- Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
- Shout to the Lord

I was off this week as my wife, two great friends and I took part in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure which is an annual bike ride to help raise awareness for diabetes as well as funds to help support research. It was a great day and it was awesome to see so many people come out and support the cause of diabetes that has changed so many peoples lives that live with the disease everyday, including my wife who was diagnosed at 2.5 years of age.

I'm blessed with some great people on my worship team who can take the lead when I'm not there. I'm very thankful for them, so that I can take some time off every now and then. I haven't talked with anyone yet, but I'm trusting that they had a wonderful morning of worship through song, the Word as we continue in our Hebrew series, celebrating communion, and our study hour where we are going through Focus on the Family's "The Truth Project." Look forward to being back with the Bethel family next Sunday.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at
http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-93/

No comments:

Post a Comment