Pages

"Worship is man's full reason for existence. Worship is why we are born and why we are born again." A.W. Tozer

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Setlist - 05.23.10


Week #96 of Sunday Setlists. Here is our setlist for Sunday, May 23rd.

- O Worship the King
- Jesus Messiah
- The Solid Rock
- Mighty to Save

This Sunday I was blessed to be able to take some time away and one of my worship team members led our body in worship this morning. I had the privilege of attending the All About Worship Retreat at Grace Church in Overland Park, Kansas. I'm thankful for those at Bethel allowing me to attend.

To check out what others are doing in their services and learn more about what Sunday Setlists is all about, check out TheWorshipCommunity.com at http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-96/

No comments:

Post a Comment